Monday 14 January 2013

I have learned this in my journeys, What I have learned so far is if your momentum is moving consistently in a greater good  & forward direction....with all your heart in clear be sure to observe the vision as it will come to fruition. Forever Love..Growing up in the B.C. Foster care system, So you could say the government of British Columbia were my Parents..through all the therapy they taught me many skills and tools to cope with this life I had been givin, coming from this I feel blessed that I had been in 7 Foster homes by the age of 6 years old, After which My Eldest Aunt ( My biological  Moms big Sister ..Again the tools and skills , fundamentals, rules, regulations, chores , manners and a value system .All the sports,and having a piano in the house to start learning music at 7 years old......Even through all the support systems out there ,I have felt different all my life..How blessed am I...
 I remember being in fourth grade same grade as my 9 year old  Son is in  now. I wanted to share a memory with you all. My grade 4  Teacher Mr, Robinson :) I will never forget him . He looked like Magnum P.I.  and at the time I loved Magnum P.I. :) -  :) When he introduced himself first thing he said was to write down your very first memory? :( I froze stopped and could not breath..because you see, I do not remember my young years, and what I do remember are traumatic experiences.:( At this time I went up to Mr Robins and said  " I can't do this!" I do not remember..very upset little 9 year old..He was so charming and amazing  and kind in his words.and said no worries we will make memories and you can write a memory that you do have and make it a beautiful one...A beautiful Teacher who I needed..asked us to write down my first memory???? well this is where I started thinking ..I realized my story is different I felt ashamed and not good enough most of my life,then I had a Son and that has all changed me into forward loving with all my heart.I had to dig deep and find her and want to thank all who have supported me in writing and in this blessed life I am living.. and tried to tuck that away,,The hole child experience was a story of therapy,chores,no physical love.rules regulations perfectionist( Never good enough- For me it is Never give up!Keep going,  I am sharing my childhood to you .only to get through  the pain..also in thinking  I will help you through ....If you have done all you can do ....I am hear and I care...:) Lets change the world together.

No comments:

Post a Comment