Saturday 12 January 2013

When someone dies it takes time and patience in the  understanding that memories are forever .<3 and so hold on to those memories and  love<3  forever in memory form,,,Dreams do come true remember :),  Dream Big! spread your wings and  Fly !Believe in yourself  and others  with all your heart...I f you can Dream it ,it can happen for real ! Loving memories are forever....

I became a Widow/Parent at the age of 30. I had spent the last 10 years as a Female Body Guard  in the Music Industry ,helping to run one of Vancouver Islands  largest Security/Promotional company for a long standing 20 year old company . I spent 10 years in total  with my Partner.I was 5 months pregnant when The Love of my life " 10 years" dropped dead of a Heart Attack!!. You can imagine I was shocked /Devastation !! really it took 6 years to even touch grief therapy . I had now become a Single ,broke Parent "Shocking" Through the process of losing my what I felt to be my hole identity......This is how I know My Memories are real and are driving me ....Loving with all my heart,giving back and feeling humblegrateful,blessed...Love energy all around and I'm open for Love.....We all have a story to tell, This is about being vulnerable and the ,ability,skills,tools to Call on our courage....<3 There is way more ...:) to be continued...<3

No comments:

Post a Comment